At Rolling Hills, we respect your privacy and want you to be confident in sharing your information with us. We’ve written the following statement to disclose any of the information we gather while you are using our site.
– When you submit an event registration form (for no fee events) or a prayer request form with personal information (i.e. address, phone, email, etc.), this information is ONLY used by Rolling Hills Community Church to validate the user’s identity and to provide the services requested. We never share this personal or identifiable information with any third-party at any point.
– When event registration requires payment, it is handled by a third-party registration software. They do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted them permission to do so.
– Our site contains links to non-Rolling Hills websites. These links are provided for your reference and convenience only and do not necessarily imply any endorsement or any association with their operators. Rolling Hills Community Church is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
– We collect certain technical information from you to insure that our site is working properly. For example, when you are browsing, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to help administer our website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us at email@example.com
Media Use POLICY
Photographs and video of worship activities and our members brings our website, social media and printed materials to life, providing a window into the vitality and friendliness of the community that gathers at Rolling Hills Community Church each Sunday and during other events. You may see more and more of our staff and volunteers capturing photos and videos during worship and other Rolling Hills activities.
With that in mind, we are providing this policy for our member and visitors.
When you enter a worship service at Rolling Hills Community Church or a church-sponsored event, you will be entering an area where photography, video and audio recording may occur. By participating in these events, you consent to photography or video recording being used in Rolling Hills marketing materials, including but not limited to: websites, social media, newsletters, brochures, advertisements, displays, etc.
If you or your children wish to not be photographed or appear in our publications, displays or online media, please do any one of the following:
- Kindly, make your wishes known to the photographer in person at the time of photography and they will delete images where you are featured.
- Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org